Friday, June 15, 2007

Podcasts - CHALLENGE # 21

I've been an iPod owner for years, and started using iTunes before that, so my familiarity with Podcasts goes back at least a couple of years.

I've never really been into them though. Similar to the way I've never been into talk radio.

I experimented a couple of years ago with some podcast subscription sites. I just wanted to see what the big deal was, I guess. Then iTunes updated and started carrying a lot of podcast options. I looked at that a little bit as well.

Nevertheless, for purposes of this challenge, I checked out Yahoo! podcasts.

More talkshow options here. A lot of the same stuff I can get through iTunes.

I'll probably continue to keep my ipod podcast-free.

However, some of these would probably interest library users. If it weren't for a lot of racy content, a link to pages like this from Library home pages might even be a good idea.

No comments: