Friday, June 15, 2007

Thoughts - Challenge # 23

Not really much of a challenge at this point.

Just supposed to summarize my thoughts.

At this point I've done all the real challenges, but haven't actually registered for the program (challenges 1 & 3, neither of which are particularly challenging).

Many of these items I've used before:

Blogs

Youtube

Social Bookmarking

Google Maps

Google RSS Reader

Flickr

del.icio.us

Wikis

Google Docs & Spreadsheets

Podcasts with iTunes

Some that I had heard of but never really used before include:

LibraryThing

Technorati

Online Image Generators

Some I had never heard of before:

Twitter

Rollyo

Honestly, the ones I've used before I will probably continue to use, however sparsely, but the ones I hadn't used much before...well, I probably won't revisit them much.

However, It's always nice to have some exposure to something new.

No comments: